Skype Me™!

Customers

Our companies in Greece after 17 years of successful activity in the domestic market have grown into a market leader in used earthmoving machinery which constitutes over 80% of the total market for earthmoving machinery in Greece.

The total number of earthmoving machines we have sold through our companies in Greece is more than 1400 machines,  70% of them to the Greek market and the remaining 30% to the rest of the Balkans, the Middle East and Africa confirming the international nature of our Greek department.

Our machines are suitable for all kinds of earthworks, quarrying and mining operations, asphalt and construction works private and goverment interest.


Company

Our company specializes in trade of used earthmoving machinery and spares parts of the most famous factories of construction machinery worldwide as Caterpillar, Komatsu, Liebherr, Volvo, Hitachi, JCB, Bobcat, Atlas Copco, Sandvik, Terex etc.

Services

Our companies in Greece always maintain in stock at their facilities in the Greek area 40-50 earthmoving machinery and have immediate access in 80-100 machines are always in stock at our facilities in Sweden.

Transport

Having made ​​thousands of transports during our working process we can undertake any domestic or international transportation and help our customers to save time and money by choosing the best combination of transport modes and routes

Clients

In 17 years of success in the Greek area we have grown into a leader in the market of used earthmoving machinery which makes up more than 80% of the total market for earthmoving machinery in Greece. The total number of earthmoving machines we have sold through our companies in Greece is bigger than 1400.

For over 27 years Pan Trading supplies the global market with new and used earthmoving machinery.Starting from Sweden has established branches in Greece, Germany and Ethiopia creating a highly capable network for both machinery import and export.
>>